JOIN THE TEAM!
We are currently looking for three amazing individuals to join our team. If you have a good feeling about us please send us your CV and cover letter together with an updated portfolio.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
- A strong desire to learn and progress new and existing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of typography
- Powerpoint and animating in Powerpoint
- Layout and print design
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or other animation software
- 3D visualisation software
- Web-design skills, particularly WordPress or other CMS software
- Basic Coding Skills HTML/ CSS
INTERNAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Jenova Limited as an Internal Sales Representative. The Internal Sales Representative will be the first point of contact for all our end users across the country.
The successful candidate will maintain customer accounts and handle incoming customer orders. Candidates will also be expected to introduce & promote our services and products to new customers by cold calling. This will include identifying the customer’s specific needs and calculating personalised quotations on a routine daily basis. The internal Sales Representative must be proactive in building customer relationships and take responsibility to ensure on-time delivery.
As an Internal Sales Representative your main responsibilities will involve:
• The preparation of quotations in response to customer inquiries via telephone, email and mail.
• Source promotional merchandise from existing and new suppliers worldwide.
• Participate in sales strategy meetings when required.
• Resolve customer queries relating to orders, and ensure quality requirements are met.
• Provide regular management reports and sales forecasts.
• Attend weekly/monthly team meetings, and share suggestions to help improve processes and awareness for social media, e-mail campaigns etc.
As an Internal Sales Representative your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Solid previous experience in customer service ideally gained in a promotional merchandise environment.
• The ability to listen and understand the customer requirements, deadlines and budget, providing them with relevant quotations.
• A background in team-oriented environments.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence other departments and disciplines to work together and meet the needs of the customer.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office to include Excel.
• Excellent English language skills both spoken and written.
• Accurate numerical and analytical skills.
To apply for this position or to request a job spec, please send your CV together with a covering letter to Sophie – email@example.com or call on 01491 411 565.